Services for Graduate & Honor Students
Welcome to the Michael Schwartz Library resource site for honors and graduate students. The Library strives to provide you with the best traditional and innovative library services to assist in your classes, your research, or your duties as a graduate assistant. On this page you will find links to basic resources as well as access to services specifically provided for you. We look forward to working with you to meet your information needs.
The Library provides two free alerting services for graduate students and faculty. You can sign up for Alerts that will regularly notify you via e-mail of the table of contents of new issues of journals as they are published or of the results lists on keyword searches you have registered as they are automatically rerun at regular intervals.
- Saved Search Alerts
- Table of Contents Alerts
Reference & Research Assistance:
- Ask Your Personal Librarian - Your personal librarian is available to work with the graduate students of each department of the University. Contact your personal subject librarian for information about the library's policies, collections and services or to make an appointment for individual assistance.
- Email Reference Service
- Reference Center
- Research Databases
- Research Guides
- Virtual Reference
For more research options, go to Research Help
Instruction Support for Teaching Assistants:
Writing a Thesis or Dissertation?
- Copyright and Your Dissertation or Thesis: Ownership, Fair Use, and Your Rights and Responsibilities
- Help With Formatting Your Thesis or Dissertation for Submission to OhioLINK
- Graduate College's Dissertation & Thesis Format Guide
(Also available in printed format at the Library's Reference Desk)
- Where to find theses & dissertations in the CSU Library