Michael Schwartz Library
Fax service is available at the User Services Center in the Library. Faculty and students may send and receive local and long distance faxes. Prices vary according to the particular service.
For further information contact the User Services Center at (216) 687-2479.
The Library provides a few lockers on the 4th floor between the books with call numbers P and Q. These may be used by currently registered CSU students for the storage of books, papers, and personal belongings.
The following policy applies to locker rentals:
- Students may sign up at the User Services Center on the first floor to request lockers at any time during the school year.
- Lockers will be assigned as available. Students who are on the waiting list will be notified when a locker becomes available.
- A rental fee is charged of $8.00 per semester.
- Lockers may be renewed each semester, but application must be made in person. Renewal reminder notices are placed on the lockers of those students who have not yet paid the rental fee. After a one-week grace period of notification, locks are changed and lockers emptied of student's belongings.
- The Library reserves the right to check lockers when it considers necessary.
- Library materials kept in lockers must be charged out through the User Services Center. Any uncharged materials found in lockers will be removed.
For further information contact the User Services Center at (216) 687-2478.
Missing Materials Searches
The Library staff will search the shelves for materials that users cannot locate. An electronic search form is available on any computer with Internet access. Paper search forms are located at service points. Materials that cannot be located can be ordered from another library by checking the appropriate box on the search form. Missing books are selectively replaced.
For more information call the User Services Center at (216) 687-2479.
Theses and Dissertations
Cleveland State Theses are shelved on the first floor of the Library, along the far west wall behind the Reference Collection. Doctoral dissertations are located on the regular shelves under the call number of their subject. Digital copies of recent CSU dissertations and theses are available in OhioLINK Electronic Theses and Dissertation Center or ProQuest's Dissertations & Theses.