Michael Schwartz Library
Virtual Reference Desk: Weather
- Accuweather: Features Hour-by-Hour and 15-day local forecasts for over 2.7 million locations; extensive radar and maps; weather news stories, videos, and blogs; extreme weather and health indices.
- Cleveland, OH Weather Forecast: from Cleveland.com
- Forecast: Full-featured, global weather service, complete with 7-day forecasts that cover world, weather visualizations, and a time machine for exploring the past.
- Globalchange.gov: Mandated by Congress in the Global Change Research Act (GCRA) of 1990 to assist the Nation and the world to understand, assess, predict, and respond to human-induced and natural processes of global change.
- Intellicast: Delivers site-specific forecasts for 60,000 sites in the U.S. and around the globe. It provides local forecasts, hurricane tracks, severe weather warnings and international conditions.
- National Centers for Environmental Information: Responsible for preserving, monitoring, assessing, and providing public access to the nation's climate and historical weather data and information.
- National Weather Service: Official U.S. weather, marine, fire and aviation forecasts, warnings, meteorological products, climate forecasts and information about meteorology.
- United States Interactive Climate Pages: Obtain the climatologies of temperature, precipitation and other variables for cities throughout the United States and its possessions.
- weather.com: From The Weather Channel, this website provides a national and local weather forecast for cities, as well as weather radar, report and hurricane coverage and links to international versions.
- WeatherSpark: Includes interactive weather graphs that allow you to pan and zoom through the entire history of any weather station on earth.
- Weather Underground: Provides complete weather information including forecast, weather history, weather radio, current conditions etc.
- World Climate: Contains over 85,000 records of world climate data (historical weather averages) from a wide range of sources.