Michael Schwartz Library
Virtual Reference Desk: Copyright Resources
- Center for Media & Social Impact: Best Practices
- Center for the Study of the Public Domain: Bound by Law? Graphic novel about copyright
- Copyright and Fair Use: Stanford University site which reports on copyright.
- Copyright & Intellectual Property Policies: from the Association of Research Libraries
- Copyright and Your Dissertation or Thesis: Ownership, Fair Use, and Your Rights and Responsibilities
- Copyright Clearance Center: Helps organizations comply with U.S. copyright law through its collective licensing programs.
- Copyright Term and the Public Domain
- Crash Course in Copyright (University of Texas)
- Creative Commons
- A Map of Use Issues
- Program on Information Justice and Intellectual Property Copyright Listserv (PIJIP): Issues related to copyright as they relate to the networked information community. (Formerly Coalition for Networked Information Copyright Forum)
- 10 Big Myths About Copyright Explained
- U.S. Copyright Law (Legal Information Institute at Cornell University)
- United States Copyright Office