Explore audio and video materials in the Library's collection. Create media materials. Scan artwork.
Develop PowerPoint programs. Edit video.
Students come to Multimedia Services to...
- use scanners to create digital images and .pdfs., and borrow digital recording equipment.
- edit audio and video, and create graphics and presentation materials on Macs and PCs.
- watch a video, listen to music or other audio materials for a class.
- practice their presentation skills, take a media-based test, or review foreign language materials.
- borrow items from the Curriculum Materials or Juvenile Literature Collections.
- attend a class in the Writer's Lab or the film and video Viewing Room.
Faculty use Multimedia Services to...
- place their own or their department's media materials on reserve for their courses.
- obtain videos or films for classroom instruction by using the DVD/Video/Film Request Form.
- borrow multimedia equipment for their classes in Rhodes Tower West.
Find out more about Multimedia Services' collections and facilities.
Location & Hours
Multimedia Services is located on the third floor of the Michael Schwartz Library at Cleveland State University in RT 301 (see Library Directions). See Library Hours for hours of operation.
For more information, call Multimedia Services at (216) 687-9337.