Michael Schwartz Library
Providing Change for Library Patrons
The Library provides change to facilitate the use of Library equipment and services between the hours of 7:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday only.
The Michael Schwartz Library provides change in the following ways:
- Change machine located on the first floor of the Library.
- The machine provides change for $1.00, 5.00, $10.00, and $20.00 bills. The first dollar is changed into dimes with all others given in quarters.
- The bill changer is checked regularly for necessary refilling.
- Photocopy machines provide change when an amount larger than the photocopy cost is inserted.
The User Services Desk, at its discretion, may provide change when:
- The dollar-bill changer is out of order.
- Patrons require bills as change for a $5.00, $10.00, or $20.00 bill.
Change will not be provided for any bill larger than a $20 bill.
Patrons having $1.00 bills will be directed to the change machine located on the first floor of the Library.