Michael Schwartz Library
EBSCOhost TOC Alerts
EBSCOhost provides access to the table of contents (tocs) of new issues of journals as they appear. By using their email notification, you can keep up to date with the TOCs in your field from EBSCO journals.
Setting Up Your Journal Alerts Account
To Create New Journal Alerts
- Open the EBSCO database that best reflects your interests.
- Click Sign in to logon to your EBSCOhost account.
- Click on the Publications tab at the top of the page.
- Find the journal title you want an alert for.
- Click on the title of the periodical to open the information screen.
- Click on Share link that appears at the right (Example 1).
- Click on E-mail Alert (Example 1).
- Fill in the Create Alert form (Example 2):
- Supply your email address and a subject line for the email message
- Select the email format your prefer
- Select Link to table of contents under "E-mail Contents."
- Click Save Alert at the bottom of the form.
To Review, Modify, or Delete Journal Alerts
For questions regarding registering or setting up Saved Searches, contact the subject librarian for your department.