Michael Schwartz Library
How to Manually Add a Papercut Printer on the CSUNET Domain
- Click Start > Printers and Faxes.
- Click "Add a Printer".
- Click "Next".
- Select "A network printer, or a printer attached to another computer"
and click "Next".
- Select "Find a printer in the directory" and click "Next".
- In the Find Printers window, if you know the name of your printer, enter it in the "Name" field, or enter "RT" in the Name field to limit the search, and then click "Find Now".
- Double-click the printer you want to install. See the sticker on the front of each printer to determine its name in the system. Be sure to install a printer that has "LabPrint64.csunet.csuohio.edu" as its Server Name.