Michael Schwartz Library
Binding Theses & Dissertations
The Michael Schwartz Library has been responsible for binding, cataloging, and archiving theses and dissertations in the traditional print format and is assuming the same role for ETDs (electronic theses and dissertations) within the framework of the OhioLINK ETD Center.
The Michael Schwartz Library will bind three copies of a student’s thesis and/or dissertation.
- The Library will bind two copies for the library. The original and one copy will go into the University Archives and circulating library collections respectively. The University Archive copy must have original signatures. Binding costs for the Library copies will be paid for by the Library.
- The Library will bind one departmental copy. Binding costs for the department copy will be paid for by that department.
- The author must supply the copies for binding.
Guidelines for Submission of Theses and Dissertations in Print Format to the Michael Schwartz Library
- The document must be printed in the format and layout as it appears in PDF file.
- The Library will provide assistance in unusual circumstances such as the scanning of graphics.
For more information: Contact Sarah Benedict, Binding Coordinator, RT 324, 216-687-2474.