Link to CSU Home
Students in the Library
Students in the Library

Michael Schwartz Library

Non-Library Questions

How do I get a VikingCard?
Go to the VikingCard Office located in MC 112 and:
  • Bring a Photo ID either a (State ID, Drivers License, Passport, Military or State ID)
  • Students will need a current semester schedule; Faculty/Staff will need to bring their HR slip identifying them as a faculty/staff member
  • Fill out an application
  • Your VikingCard will be issued within a few minutes of the picture being taken
For more information go to the VikingCard home.
How do I get to my classroom on the third floor of Rhodes Tower?
You cannot get to classes on the third floor of Rhodes Tower from within the University Library. You actually need to enter through Rhodes Tower West to get to these classrooms. To get to Rhodes Tower West from the Library, exit the lobby through the revolving doors and turn right. Walk along the buildings on your right (Rhodes Tower and Rhodes Tower West are next to each other). Enter to your right through the last set of doors before the end of the building and look for the elevators that will take you to the third floor.
Which elevators in Rhodes Tower take you where?
The elevators located in the lobby of Rhodes Tower outside of the Library will take you to floors nine and above.The elevators within the Library will take you to floors one through eight. To get to third floor classrooms in Rhodes Tower, you need to use the elevators in Rhodes Tower West (see above).